ANTSCA Accredited Surfacing Installers and Contractor MEMBERS
Show your clients PRIDE
PRIDE is part of our members charter. Professional, Responsible, Integrity, Dependable, Excellence
Opens doors to new suppliers and more contracts with residential and commercial customers. Demonstrate the high standards we expect
That you are fully accredited and work to the highest standard at all times
In the event of any problems between you and your client, ANTSCA act as an impartial intermediary to resolve the problem
ANTSCA, THE TRADE ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL SURFACING INSTALLERS
ANTSCA, The Surfacing Contractor Association members, are from various areas of the United Kingdom. Our mission is to safeguard and develop the surfacing industry whilst raising standards for consumers. We will take action on issues that affect our industry regarding legislative measures, government regulations and changes of acts in parliament. We will proactively communicate to our members relevant information relating to the surfacing industry. We aim to assist members in raising standards for consumers, raising profit and performance alongside promoting ethical use of products. We promote ethical business practice between our members and consumers and facilitate as a third party for any disputes. We want to encourage our members to promote education for both apprentices and current employees. Join ANTSCA today contact form for a fast responseor use our
All of our Accredited members must sign the PRIDE charter
We want our members to work with cross-party government bodies to help the industry move together towards better regulation. This will protect our industry and your clients from rogue traders.
Benefits of ANTSCA Accredited Surfacing Trade Association Membership
- Link to your website to boost your business
- Your own websites SEO to gain more custom
- Membership with a well-known trusted brand that will ensure you adhere to the best practices within our industry
- Quarterly Surfacing trade e-magazine for members only
- Free membership pack which contains your certificate, a van / car sticker to display your membership proudly
- Use of our logo on your website and other promotional material
- Free CPD Training Courses
- Business courses available exclusive to members
- Discounts on products
- Free Industry Advice
- Independent Complaints Procedure for your customers
- New Business Tender Alerts
- When you join ANTSCA, you will become part of a membership-owned organisation which has, as its main concern, the well-being of its members and the surfacing industry.
- Free Under The Surface industry magazine
All staff from an accredited company will be given a yearly membership card. This card can be scanned and shows your clients exactly what you are accredited for and how long. Each card can be scanned by your customers and will take them to your own micro page to verify the information
Each Accredited Member...
…is showing the world that they care about customers satisfaction, safety and will work towards raising the standards of our industry in the UK.
Our campaigns include “no more cowboy installers” and lobbying the government to increase safety for consumers and trade members
Under The Surface Magazine
Our industry leading magazine, Under The Surface is our quarterle in depth guide and look into all things Surfacing. This is a free publication to all members of ANTSCA.
Ready to take your surfacing business to the next level?
Become an ANTSCA Trade Association Member.
All The Right Things
Improving your customer experience whilst improving your own credibility and helping you gain more customers along the way