We care about our ANTSCA accredited members and their customers. Always look for the ANTSCA Accredited Sign of Excellence
Improving Industry Credibility
We give you the confidence when choosing a professional installer
Helping Protect the Surfacing Industry
Always look for the ANTSCA logo
Searching for an Accredited Surfacing Contractor?
ANTSCA work with suppliers, installers and educators of surfacing products throughout the UK. Our industry expertise helps consumers when choosing paving, driveway or artificial surfacing installers or contractors. Our trade association members adhere to the following at all times;
- Codes of industry best practice
- Manufacturer’s guidelines
- The ANTSCA surfacing members charter
- They go above and beyond the current non-safe installation regulations.
- Adhere to all relevant surfacing industry health and safety legislations
When you choose an ANTSCA member, you can be assured they have reached a high standard and will endeavour to deliver you a perfect surfacing installation. You may need new paving, artificial grass or a driveway and are searching for an honest, accredited contractor. Just look out for the ANTSCA logo and rest assure you will receive an outstanding service from all of our members.
ANTSCA | Our Surfacing Association’s Industry Mission Statement
“To promote the interest of the surfacing industry, protecting the rights of our members whilst increasing standards and regulations for consumers”
Who Are ANTSCA?
ANTSCA are The Surfacing Trade Association;
If you need a new type of Artificial, Traditional or Natural surface for your home or business then please look for the ANTSCA accredited logo. You can be assured of continued industry high standards and best practice at all times.
Our surfacing trade association members supply, install, manufacture or educate in the following surfacing sectors;
- Disabled Access
- Non-slip surfacing
- Sports Surfacing
- Resin Bonded and Bound Surfacing
- Artificial Grass and Sports Fields
- Block Paving
- Traditional Surfacing
- Natural Surfacing
- Rubber Crumb Surfacing
- Playground Surfacing
- Patterned Concrete
Always Choose ANTSCA Accredited Contractors and Installers
ANTSCA accredited companies are committed to our Association’s shared values which are at the heart of all memberships.
We summarise our shared values with – ANTSCA PRIDE
Why choose ANTSCA Accredited Members for your home or business surfacing improvement?
We place the consumer at the heart of our trade organisation. We consistently represent and promote our surfacing industry sectors by advancing knowledge, raising standards within the industry and enhancing ANTSCA members’ professionalism.
We work closely with our trade association members and the latest government legislations to ensure best practice to support growth for our accredited ANTSCA members, improve compliance by those contracting and encourage fairness to achieve our vision of excellence within the industry. We are committed to promoting innovation, technology, education and sustainability, whilst driving up standards by continuing to make our members always adhere to our codes of conduct.
Surfacing Installers and Contractors, You Can Trust
Finding a reliable paving, driveway or artificial surfacing contractor or installer is not easy in a world of ‘rogue traders. ANTSCA help you make the correct choice and avoid the pitfalls of choosing the wrong trader.
Here are a few benefits of using ANTSCA accredited installers;
- All of our members adhere to using the best products available for each individual project.
- All artificial grass surfaces installed must be given a minimum 5-year guarantee by our members.
- All artificial grass surfaces installed on playing fields must meet international FIFA regulations.
- Resin Bonded and Bound Surfaces, Rubber Crumb & Traditional Surfaces must be given a minimum 5-year guarantee or manufacturer warranty whichever is greater by our members.
- All of our members have to provide evidence for; insurance, qualifications relevant to the job and if applicable, their DBS is checked. & adhere to the ANTSCA trade association codes of Conduct and Agree to The PRIDE Charter.
- DBS check (formally known as CRB) is only applicable for our members who are in contact with young children or vulnerable adults. For example, installers who contract at hospitals, nursing homes or schools. This forms part of our wider “Who Are You?” campaign to raise standards within the public sector. DBS checked members are ‘Platinum Accredited Installers’